Sunday 24 March 2013

Oatmeal for diet

Oatmeal






Oatmeal was one of my favorite breakfasts though I had not had it in a long time. I ate the instant oatmeal for breakfast pretty much every day throughout university but eventually I had had enough. I was taking a really long break from oatmeal until I came across this post about steel cut oatmeal. One of the reasons that I had continued to not eat oatmeal after university was that I knew that the instant oatmeal were not all that healthy. The steel cut oats with almost no processing promised to be pretty healthy so I had no excuse not to try them. I am glad that I did try the steel cut oatmeal as I enjoyed it and I have been eating fairly often since.
So, include oatmeal in your nutritional diet plan and get benefited.

Banana and Peanut Butter Oatmeal

This was my favorite one so far. The peanut butter and mashed bananas made this oatmeal was nice and creamy. The peanuts on top added a nice contrast in texture.
Ingredients:
1/2 banana (mashed)
1/2 banana sliced
1 tablespoon peanut butter
1/2 tablespoon brown sugar (optional depending on how sweet the banana is)
1 serving oatmeal
1 tablespoon peanuts for garnish

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Dieting Tips Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger